12.27.2010

Fujisan



Headed to Fujisan at Day 3 in Japan.
Fujisan remind me of Eason's song..LOL !!
Between,It's the highest mountain in Japan,with 3776 meters tall.
It's actually a dormant volcano,huhuhu :)

This is our lunch for the day !
Before that,we were on the mountain of Fujisan !!
The weather is super cold in there, below O Celsius degree up there
We are are freezing especially when there are wind.it was like .. OMG..
Cant even feel my hand & my nose -.-
Was all the way trying to find some place to hide myself from the strong wind
Freaking cold thou..
But still we manage to take picture..hahaha
With the Leng lui aunt.. :)
Group photo with my new friends.hahaha
So cute of them :)
After that,headed back to our hotel room.
Prepare for dinner after that..The 'long leg crab' LOL !!
Thought of having one of those crab in Osaka initially..
But guess how much is it? It costs Rm1400.. LOL !
But still we manage to had some at our Hotel....
After that,took some pictures.
Our group picture with the peoples :)
with my sister :)
and of course the Cam whore session :)
Finally with the girls.
I sleep around 9 something that day..too tired perhaps.
I used to sleep really early in Japan..so healthy :)

The next day..headed to the center of Japan,Tokyo !!
Will blog about Tokyo next :)

Byeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment