1.04.2011

Humanity

In your lifetime,many people will disappoint you.It's a part of life !
There are all kind of people in this world
Some people are real. Some people are good.
Some people are fake & some people are real good at being fake
You may had tons of friends in your life,but only few of them are being true to you.
Most of them are doing it for their own credits.Who cares.
People will not sympathy you even you've been fool
People are selfish.Most of the people only care about themselves.
I guess you all being threaten the same way before,it's really common.
But it's not an excuse for you to do so..in the same way
Someone else doing so doesn't mean that you have to follow.
Don't make decisions under anger and frustrations,
you might end up making the biggest mistake of your life..
Please do things in the right way,good intentions !!

One thing i needa say...
Girlssss,please mind your own business.
It's not worthy for you to keep promoting someone's else rumors.
If you really hate him that much,why are you still care for?
Why you wasted your time watching at his wrong move?
Why ain't you bored with the same topic you've repeating more than thousand times?
Seriously,i knew you for years & i never knew that you're so mean.
I don't know since when you've change,i trusted all my friend,including you.
I won't angry for what you've done,as long as you are happy with it.
But I'd just wanna let you know,you're doing something pointless.
I'd understand everything happens for reason. I'll not mad with you.
Perhaps you're doing it for YOUR kind of good intentions.
But i guess it's in a wrong way...please think about it :)
Anyways,No matter what u did,I'll still respect you as a friend of mine.
You can come to me anytime you need help,I'll still be there for you.
Cause I'd miss the old good time when everything is still simple
Just wanted you to know...Please be good,respect the others alright...
Be mature,you'd had somethings else better to do with your life.

Another things...
Something inspire me to wrote this,Another friend of mine actually
I shouldn't hate her for doing bad things to me.
I shouldn't care about what she'd done to hurt me.
Because this will only make me sorrow for nothing..zzz..

Well,Some people just don't think about others feeling when they do something.
Girl,Please get your value & use your brain alright :)
Everything around me just seem to arouse me & comfort me.
Thanks God,thanks for the arrangement,I do learned something.
In fact,Hating someone is more difficult than loving someone.
I won't waste my time & my mind to hate you & think about you.
It's such a torture for me to Hate and put those shit in my mind.
How pathetic some bitches are.
-sighs- I'm nice enough to forgive you babes..
Anyways, Thanks for everything you've done to me :)
I do believe in Karma,you'll definitely get yours sooner,Good Luck :)
What is done is done,nothing gonna change ! I'll left it in 2010!!
Please give me a brand new year right now ! I'll do my best !

Forgive me for writing such a long & lame stuff in my blog.
I don't know where else i can vent my emotions, LOL !

People,bury the hatred they leave you.
It's no longer a matter when you're death,so let it be..
Live it right when you're still ALIVE. LOL !!
I don't care how people treat me,at least I've done my part
So i guess it's good enough already.So yea :)) I'm happy with it.
Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't eve deserve to be an issue of your life

Sometimes, people won't listen to what people said
because they don't want to hear the fact that they are wrong
Dude,Learn from your mistakes & work out even better when you had second chances.
Please apologize when you're wrong,you won't feel pain okay.

Ladies, personality is really important. Good looks are just bonus!
Don't be a girl with good looks but bad personality.
Be a ugly girl with big heart better than being a beautiful girl with none !

Think about it :)
Thanks for reading*xoxo !

2 comments:

  1. ya, you are definitely right! The one's personality is truly more significant to get real deep respect from other's heart as compare to the one's appearance.

    sometimes, I think Jealous is the most poison thing in the world. It make a lot of trouble to people.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete