2.23.2011

Work Hard,Party Hard,Study Hard

It's another sleepless midnight,back to blog since I've got nothing to do
Hate being alone in the night,memories keep spinning in my head.
The good one,the bad one. Like its always do..
I should have sleep earlier for a healthier skin,but i failed :(
I started my Japanese Class last few days,It's a good start for me,hell yeah!
I knew people are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be !
New Environment,new people,new directions. Go go go :D


There are tons of things in my mind right now
Life life life,still goes on,like its always do. Time wait for no man.
There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it
In life,we had tons of problems and challenges ready for us
We can either choose to complain about it,stumble on it,climb over it or deal with it.



This is a GOD DAMN REALITY,please wake up..
Without money,you're nothing !


No comments:

Post a Comment