5.23.2011

Life's all about eating eating & eating

I'm craving for Korean Food lately,i don't know why..
Driving around the town and looking for Korean Restaurant just now.
And finally i found this !! Royal Palace which is located at Jln Ampang.
The whole street is full of Korean Restaurant & Korea Mart. LOL !
I'm impress,didn't know that there are places like this in Msia ! hahaha
They are playing Korean Pop music,Don't really know who are they
Korea reminds me of Plastic Surgery ! Wish i could go there !! hahahha
Gonna earn money & go for plastic surgery !!!!

It's actually plain water...-.-ll
Korean BBQ ! yummy :)
Its taste good,but my body smell like BBQ after dinner...fml..
nomnomnom :D
The Flavor
All the side dishes ! It's kinda wasted because i can't finish it..
I seriously HATE KIMCHI !! LOL !!
Seafood Taufu Soup Tastes good :)

That's all for dinner :D

No comments:

Post a Comment