7.09.2011

Penang Trip

It's such a long time i never went to Penang!
Finally i get to go there last week,the trip is awesome
I'm a food hunter,hunting food everywhere,crave for food !
I'm so excited to been there,feel the sea breeze & taste the Penang Food!

After checked in,drive around the Penang island
Of course,will never forgot to camwhore with my hubby boy
Feeeeeeeel the sea breeze,yeah !
The beach!
Was trying to pose,but the wind is too strong
Barely see my face,hahahahahaha
And FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!
Penang Food is awesome,Delicous & Cheap ! *thumbup*
i tried Fried Kuey Teow,Laksa,Fried Osyter,ABC etc :)
And of course.... SEAFOOD !!! superb !
I recommend this !! Octopus at Nibong Tebal !! Super delicious
MUST TRY !!!!! seriouslyyyyyyy !!
The trip is all about eat and eat and EAT !! LOL !!

and the conclusion is...
I MISS PENANG SO MUCH ! hehehehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment