8.25.2011

Hello 20!!

Happy Belated Birthday to myself.
I'm getting older,HAPPY ! hahahahaha

Well,It is nearly end of the year. Let's prepare to say HI to 2012
We are all getting older & older...Hmm,elder perhaps.

Gonna say BYE to teenage life & Hellooo REALITY! *always do



Bf is trying to give me surprise on my birthday but it's kinda fail
I'm too smart,i always knew what he's trying to do! hahaha
But still i appreciate it :) Thanks

Thanks my dear friends for coming :D
Love you all ♥♥♥♥♥♥

With him ! Thanks for everything :)


I don't want to wish my dreams come true,i just want to make it happens


August is a busy month for me but i guess September will be buzier!
Sorry for not blog much about my birthday.
I'm really sleepy & i have to pack for my trip !

Taiwan i'm coming ^_____^








Please support my page -



http://www.facebook.com/pages/Karen-Kho/165977193479941



Thank you so much :)

2 comments:

  1. 生日快乐!
    光想不够,要去执行,愿你梦想成真。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! please do visit our blog! we sell purely handmade products such as pouch, earrings, cards et 쇼핑하시면 더 감사합니다~~^^

    ReplyDelete