6.14.2009

I'm a burden

I'm suppose to be in malacca right now,staying in that room
and i'm suppose to start my class 2moro but i didnt
I'm sorry that i cant stand for it not even a second
Seriously,i was really depressed.I felt so sorrow about that.
I dont really wanna talk about what's happening,sorry.
Daddy Mummy,i'm really sorry.I knew i shoudnt be like this
It was 14 of JUNE today,and i'll never ever forgot today.
My dad apologize to me,they are trying to understand me
My dad said He'll sayang me forever and wont let me get hurt
My tearing was keep pouring out.Seriously pouring out
But i was speechless that moment,dont felt like talking any
What've i done was just crying all the time
Sorry everyone,i was such a burden.I did nothing but crying
In fact,i should be happy because i dont have to go back anymore
but i'm not happy.Seriously not happy at all.
My heart was so uncomfortable,so pain.
I was wrong,it's all my fault. I'm sorry daddy
Btw,i dont need any talk from peoples.No one could understand
He doesnt knew me,and he insulting me without understanding
He was my strength and he's really important for me
But i felt like he's stepping me when i collapse,when i depressed
The feeling was really worst.Worst than i expected

Well,who cares?

3 comments:

  1. we care darling .. u're not a burden.
    if u insist, i will say u r the only one daughter and family to ur parents to take care of them later on .. other than u..who else to take care of them wor ..

    thats y u r not a burden .. u r so important .. dont let one thing bring u down .. to every down fall there's an uphill ..

    wtvr im talkin abt.. just want u to know that WE ALL SUPORT U !!!!!!
    go gurl ! only u can make a difference .
    only u can put all this to a stop !

    all the best blessings to u..
    all u need now is our support ! love u loads ! always .. we aint to god and we all make mistakes .. just dont repeat it again thats all ..

    sorry im blabblin so much .. hehe .. i'm goin tru hardship too .. and everyone is going tru hardship too ..

    ok ok..im goin to stop right here .. tc !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sure that there is always someone who cares abt u...
    cheer up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stupid toto~
    i care ok?
    i will LOVE u forever
    now is ok de
    at least u don't nid to go back.
    i will c u if i go back july ok?
    miss u n love u =D

    ReplyDelete