6.07.2009

Unwillingly


Well,i'm in melaka now
reached here around 11am yesterday morning
my parents prepared everything last few days before
and they sent me here yesterday.
baby and karyian were tagged along
and now i'm alone,skipped the orientation.It was really stupid
i hate that kind of activities,i hate talking with stranger.
I HATE everything here ==
i stared everything around me , everything.
Tell me,what were i am doing here?
It was thousand times worse than i'd imagine
i really thought that i could go through all these
I did tried to talk,try to get some new friends.
i really did . But i'm sorry.i cant adapt this
I couldnt sleep well yest night,even after i was cried
Had no strength to walk forward anymore
I miss my home so so so much T_T
It was really ridiculous,Forgive me that i'm really absurd
I dont need a talk,no one could help!

Dont felt like stepping out from my room
Dont felt like meeting anyone,Don felt like wanna eat!
Dont felt like wanna talk except talking wit my baby
Btw,i miss my smile

ignore me,this is the only way i could express my feeling out




Leave me alone,Leave me alone :(



ps:Melaka was so damn fcking HOT ! MCB

1 comment:

  1. Melaka damn damn damn hot ~
    i also can't tahan this bad weather

    ReplyDelete