6.10.2009

Sweet escape

Yeah babe,i should be in malacca now and having my orientation week
Obviously,i skipped it on the very 1st day,and i haven take my id card back
I was in malacca for 2 days,but it's like i've been there for weeks.
I'm just hiding myself inside of room and serve net.
I guess that's the only way that make me felt more comfortable
I received many calls and message from friends and mummy.
They were worried about me and trying to get me out of the room once
I gave myself a lots of time to think about,i did try to bare with it
But,I guess u all should know.I hate forcing myself
On the other side,i felt so guilty too becoz i should had tell them earlier
but nt like nw,i guess it's too late for making changes.Am i right?
Think of my future?I dont think that my future must be found in MMU
It's about the effort u putting in,not the place you going in.
i was keep thinking about 'what i want' these few days.
and the conclusion was still UNKNOWN.Well,give me some times
Maybe few days,few more weeks,few months or bla bla bla...
There are no way that can make me happy there.
I receive message from my daddy when i was in malacca that time
Usually,My dad dont used to msg me. i rmb that's the 3rd time he msg me
The 1st time was my 15th B'day i guess,He said : Happy B'day
the 2nd time was ... hahaha. don wanna mentioned about it anymore
and 3rd He was asking me : Tung,have u eat ? and Good Night,sweet dream :)
and i replied : cant even sleep well here :(
and my tears began to rolling down again . what the hell...
Seriously,i was really suffering there.almost tearing day and night
and really miss my home so so so much :( That was the 1st time i miss my home
This is the view from my balcony.Strange view and i felt the darkness
I was thinking of goin home all the time when i was there
I google for the Malacca Sentral Bus Schedule and trying to get home
And yet,my mom called and she ask me to go back for few days since that i gt nothing to do over there. So,Yeah :)
That's why i was home now.lying on my OWN bed.with my lovely blanket
I was really happy when i was home.Just like what i said: Home sweet home :'(
I used to say that words before,but i dont really felt that way before
but now,it's different.Different feeling when i am back.
I never felt that way before.I love my home so so so much.
i can felt the sweetness of home,and it was really warmest place i ever been
I met my friends just now and had a yumcha session with them
Awww,that's really great. I miss those moment being here.

Please dont ask me when will i goin back to malacca
dont really wanna think about it at all,just enjoy being home now
Home sweet home :'( and i really meant it

Lovessss

2 comments:

  1. awwww~
    toto,i miss u too.
    don't go back anymore.
    ur dad and ur mom sure miss u so so much.

    ReplyDelete