1.10.2011

The heaven

Hey peeps,I'm back to blog.hehehe :))
It's time to blog about the Japan trip,although it's kinda late.
Was about to say,Shopping in Japan is superbbbb !!!
Seriously you'll go crazy once u step on the street..
It's totally not enough time for me to shop ..
I wanna go there again..I love Japan so badly..hahah :D

Our first stop is Osaka,Japan.
This is the best place to shop,better than Tokyo i would say..
You can see a lots of pretty Japanese girls all around.
All of them with really nice make up,heart them lots.
It's Boy's Heaven !! U can see Japanese girls everywhere :)

Uniqlo & Zara
Look at this ! This is girl's heaven !!
Their eye lashes are really awesome !
There are more than hundreds type of lashes & cosmetics :)
The iphone 4 cover ! so lovely :)
The street
Evisu :P in osaka
Everywhere is full of people !
They had underground too ..For shopping :)
Seriously syok gila !!
In Shinjuku ! Remind me of Shinjuku incident,Hahah !
My Precious DanielWu been there before,Awww !!
Shinjuku is kinda crowded ! There are HUMAN everywhere !
Besides,u can see there are gigoloss everywhere !!
Their gigolo are really handsome,LOL !!!!
& they looks like they had so much passion toward their job
Malaysia should had make prostitution & gigolo legal,lmao !!
Wish i would stay there longer :(
Well,let it be. I did saved all the memories in my mind
Btw,This is what i got for my Day 4 @ Tokyo,Japan !!
I'm so in love with Japan !!
I don't care,i wanna go there again:))

Planning planning !!


Felt like going travel again
That's the things to cheer myself up.. :)
Hohoho,i felt really good after i came back from vacation
I Should go more often liaoooo..
Hahahhhahaha :)

Chinese New Year is coming soon !
I haven get any new clothes yet !! BU KAI XIN !
I didn't find any nice place to shop here :(
I wanna shop !!
Insanity,heheheheh

Alright,Gtg.Ciaooo :D

2 comments:

  1. Is it expensive the eyelashes there? no lenglui photo geh?haha...stay hapi ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. around Rm40 ba..
    Hahaha,didnt get to take picture of them
    Too bad :(

    ReplyDelete