1.13.2011

Mist

It was Wednesday,which is Baskin Robbins + Pasar Malam Day,LOL !
Was a super tiring day for me,Headed to pasar malam around 8pm..
Walk for more than hours and then go home,wait for my man to come back.
After that,went to Pasar Malam again for supper,i was like omg -.-
I guess i'm getting older already,I cant feel my legs.Super tired.
Thought of going home for Mask & Drama sessions..

But our richladyboss Amelia called for club.LOL !
I was with my HADA LABO,force to scarify my mask for her.
Hahahahhaha,ooooh my HADA LABO....

I used 20 minutes to do my make up & rush to Mist.
Reached there almost 2am,Late is better than never.haha

Started our drinking sessions w/ the loves
Amelia & Adele & Me :)
With my baby,Hate my BIG FAT TUMMY muchieeee !!
Our richlady Amelia,Lovesss :)
& our cutestlady Adele Chow,wooot :)
The sweety laine :)
Us !
Had a great night with the people
I love you guys* xoxo

That's all for my update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment