1.22.2011

Party Till the Max !

Last week was totally a party week for me.LoL
Party for 3 times in a week,I was like..Omfg..
It've been ages i didn't been to club.It getting strange for me.hahaha
And so finally i bumped into Mist again,with my dearest HONG JIE.

Headed to fetch my babe and went to yumcha at FUN OK.
After that,send her back to 'my' house to prepare :)
Cam whore for a while after dolling up ourselves.hahahaha
Reached Mist around 1am cause i'm lost.
Thanks to HONG JIE,because she keep talking wit me. lol ! jkjk..

Saw a lots of familiar face in the club.lol !
Us,we are sweating.Because it's TOOO HOT !
Overall the night is wooookaysss
I was sweating like hell the whole night standing at the dance floor
Guess i'd losses some weight,yeeeehooo !!
Hahahaha,That's all for that night..

The party mode is on,so we headed to Phuture again on the next day.
picture With ze lovesssssss,Hearts them a lots :)
Cam-whore in the toilet,lol !
So finally we met up meggie,she's so pretty & sexy of course :))
some edited picture,hahaha
with the girls
The cutie weiwei,Sexy cody,Pretty HONG jie & Sweety SY LEE :)
And lastly me & HONG JIE !
She asked me to mention about my love toward her in my blog
So i had to say,I love HONG JIE to the MAX !
Love her soooooo muchhhhhhh :)
Hahahahhaha

Had a great party night with the lovesssss
xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment