2.04.2011

Reunion Dinner

Of course,will never forgot to have reunion dinner with my family.
Had our reunion dinner on the 30th & hubby was along with us :)
Our reunion dinner was kinda different cause there're only few of us..
My dad,my mom,my aunt,hubby & me. LOL !!

Hubby turned red after a few cup of wine.
Aiyoyoyo,can you don't be so palia anot? lmaooo !!
me with my lovely aunt ! Love you :))
After that,back home for mask !!! Have to save my skin from dying..
After that...
Received a call from Chai's family & we all went up to the hill !!
Uncle Chai said we must go some higher place to enhance our luck !! lol !!
And so, we went to Genting w/o gamble..just walking around & had our supper.
It's reallyyyyy lame i knew..-.-

That's what i did for my Chinese New Year eve
A tiring & sleepy one ..lol !!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment