2.04.2011

Chor 1 ★

On the first day of Chinese New Year !
Hubby woke me up pretty early in the morning.
I only manage to sleep for very few hours,kinda tired..
Hubby said we must wake up early on the first day of CNY
Of else we will be lazy for the whole year, LOL !!! what is this..

Went for Breakfast with my family & hubby..
And then stay at home & wait for my friends to come.lol !
I was wearing a white long sleeve initially,but they said it's too yong shui..
So i went upstairs & change !! and Of course with some make up on my pale face..LOL !
Chinese New Year must wear CheongSam! ! Lmao !!

Me & Carmen Chin
Cam-whore during mahjong with the girls.
We don't really gamble because scare it would 'hurt our relationship' lmao !!
We bet with something else valuable ..... 'loud applause'
Just give a loud applause to the winner..ROFL !!!
It's really lame,but we did enjoy with it...
The CHOR DAI D kaki
took some picture with my loves* CNY spirit. LOL !!
Hate my arm,I need to diet !! I knewww :((
After that,dinner with our big family !! Chai,Kho,Lim & Leong Family :))
Lou Sang is a must !! Wooootsss !!!
HUATTTTTTTTTTTTTT ahhh !!!!



GONG HEI FATT CHOYYY !!

No comments:

Post a Comment