2.07.2011

Sushi Zanmai ★

Sushi Zanmai with the loves on Chor 3 @ Fahrenheit
Meet up with Amily & her bf Lennon for tea time :)
I'm so impress Fahrenheit got wifi service,so cool !! hahaha
I'm so happy i can check in my foursquare, LMAO !

I love Japan & I love Japanese Food so much !
Japanese Food is healthier than any other food :))
Sushi Zanmai is always my love ! Salmon Temaki
Something like Kaki Don. But Kaki Don is better..
Regret for ordering this..It's fried oyster with some veggie..
Doesn't taste good, lol !
Sushi,like Frog..soo cuteee
Mr Lennon ordered this,Sake..60% alcohol.
In facts,He said we need this to kill germs. Healthy. LOL !
Me and baby..I can be young too, LOL !
After our brunch, did a lil shopping at Pavilion :)



That's all for the day :D



ps: Looking for someone's house to bai nian & Gamble..anyone.? hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment