4.02.2011

Pray for Japan ♥

Am a bit late to blog about the Japan's issue.
I guess most of the people knew what happened to Japan.
Super shocked to know that Japan had a tsunami & earthquake
The Airport i went previously is gone,so terrible.
I'm so lucky i just went there last year,too bad it's only a week !
Shall go there longer,i miss there so much :*
I wanted to go to Japan so badly.wonder when can i go now after all.
Sigh,Now what i can do is just Pray for them
Hopefully the victims can get through all these obstacles.

Pray for Japan.

Alright,back to some happier topic. LOL !
I'm a Japanese Food addict,seriously.
I can have Japanese Food for like 1231535134 times,wont felt bored with it.

Purposely share some picture with you all..
Some photo i took & edited lately !
My new love,Zaru Soba @ Sushi Zanmai
Sushi
Guess what? I'm hungry right now..
hahahahahahahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment