4.02.2011

Love is ♥


i love this guy because..
He's the one who changed me in certain ways.
He gave me a lots of memories,good & bad ! LOL !

I loveeee him because...
He'll help me to draw my eyeliner,he'd it better than i do.
He'll help me to choose what clothes to wear everyday
He'll bring me out for alcohol whenever i need it
although he's not really good in drinking,LOL !
He'll accompany me no matter what..
He'll cook whatever i want to eat for me whenever i'm hungry.
If there're no such ingredient he'll bring me out to eat. LOL !
He'll accompany me supper every night
He'll talk to me like my what a friend did when i had insomnia :(
He's the only one who willing to wake up and cook for in the middle of the night
He's the only one who willing to wake up from sleep just to go downstairs and get water for me.
He'll only sleep after i fall asleep*most of the time..lol !
He'll take care of me every time i'm sick
He'll hand me a shoulder when i cried
He'll make fun of himself just to see me smile :)
He'll ask me for like 12314412 questions when i'm sick.
*to show that how much he care about me actually..lol
He'll leave note for me while i'm sleeping.
He'll write me essay whenever he wanna talk to me..lol
As i knew,he's super super busy with his work.
But still,he'll still write me some love letter and put it beside the bed for me sometimes
He's the one who make me love and hate him at the same time.
By the way,i'm really a super duper lazy girl..
Appreciate that i had him by my side to settle down my everything.

Hubby,i knew what you've did for me
I knew you're trying so hard compensate me.
Sorry for being headstrong sometimes

Anyhow,iloveyou
imissyousomuchwhenyouarenotaround

fastercomebacktomeplease :(

No comments:

Post a Comment