5.10.2011

Hurt me more

Seriously i can't stand this anymore,not a seconds!
I don't know how to handle all these ! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
What happened to all the things around me?! It's all messed up!
I had serious insomnia,i need to wake up at 8.30am later but i'm still awake.
I have to go to Court at 9am regarding the car accident i had previously.
Thought that it's settle down,but now appeared again,FML !

All the shit comes together at the same time.WTF !
I trusted you so much and you did that to me?!
I'm being so sincere to you..but why?!
You can talk to me if there's any problem! BUT WHY?!
FML,I think i just realize something..
Reality is really sucks to the max !! FUCK IT !
NEVER EVER TRUST ANYONE IN THIS WORLD !!
cause they may still break your heart in the end !

Don't ever cheated on me,i hate that feelings !
Don't come over and pretend like nothing goes wrong!
Don't expect me to forgive !!!!
Lies lies and moreeeee lies! I'm done with this...
Seriously you broke my heart into pieces,you should know this!
Don't says a word!! GOD will knows what happens.
I don't know what should i do. Probably Karma will do its job!
God blessed you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's hard to trust people when anyone you ever opened your heart,let you down.

FMLTTM,i seriously need a directions !! sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment