5.08.2011

Behind every untrusting girl is someone who made her that way.

I'm really bored with my hair,it's messy,frizzy,and annoying me all the time.
Sometimes i really thought of chopping my hair short,hahahaha
And so i decided to cut my hair,although it's not much different.

Heading to the saloon with my daughter.
Cam-whore a bit before the haircut ! LOL !
Washing my hair
Thanks to my darling for waiting me for hours! hahahah <3
Did hair treatment too cause my hair is damaged
Trying so hard to save my hair :(
Spent so much money for it,LOL !
Fml, i should earn more for spending ! hmmmmm :p

The outcome,i likey. But should try something new next time
Maybe cut it shorter? Hahahaha :)
Drinking session with my loves after that for the night
Alcohol made my night ! Hahahah :)
That's all for this post !

No comments:

Post a Comment