5.08.2011

Crave for Japanese Food !!

I love Japan & i likey Japanese Food. Healthy & Delicious :)
I can have Japanese Food everyday and i won't get bored with it.seriously.

Had my first try at Ichiban Boshi which is located at Sunway Giza.
Seriously,i'm impress. Sushi Zanmai was my favorite before this.
Now i'm totally in love with Ichiban Boshi even they had not much choice of food.
But it's really nice i would say,really better than...bla bla bla...LOL !

Sunway Giza Ichiban Boshi service is good,better than Pavilion's outlet.
My smoked salmon with cheese on top
My favorite Chawanmushi ! Awwwww :)
It's really niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Chicken Terayaki set with miso soup
Cheese baked rice
Salmon skin Temaki
Salmon sushi ! This is niceeeeeeeeeeee !! :)
My favorite Soba !!
A table of food ! nomnomnomnom nom ~
Sashimi
Salmon Sashimi !
Go try it if you haven't !
You'll in love with it ! LOL

Gain weight kaw kaw kaw kaw kaw >,<

No comments:

Post a Comment