5.05.2011

If you want my respect,show me your deserve it

WE ALL HAD OUR OWN LIFE !!!
Seriously we don't have to put people down to bring our mood up.
We should know that everyone has difficulties to face behind their mask.
So please don't judge people when you don't even know about them !
Gain your self respect if you want others to respect you.

I want someone who will respect my limits, my needs and my believes
I don't concern myself with condescending advice,
because I knew i'm the only person that can change my own life.

I don't want to be one of those girls who will sit there and let things happen.
I just want to be a girl who will go out and make things happen.
I never want to look back at life and say "damn I wish I did this & did that".

We're not perfect. Any of us. We make mistakes,
we screw up but eventually we forgive and move forward :)
This is lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment