6.08.2011

Anniversary Dinner

Happy Anniversary baby
After settle things down,went to pyramid for our dinner.
It's only walking distance from the villa to Pyramid,awesome!
We should have checked in earlier so that i can shop ! too bad :(

And so ended up who chose BubbaGump
My very first visit over there,am not a shrimp lover.LOL
RUN FOREST RUN
The environment
Our meal ! Shrimpsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
This is awesome,i likey the soup! taste good :D
Must try this !!
Am suppose to blog about everything but i'm lazy
Too many picture to resize so i shall blog about the dinner 1st
hahahahhhahahaha * forgive me
Picture with him,nothing much :P
I love you,i'll stay with you no matter what.
No one can bring you down,I'll hold you tight in my arms!
iloveyou :)

4 comments:

  1. againe and againe lot of nice fotos!!! do you like travel)? check maybe this line букмекерские конторы ,and rey to unterstant it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there. i've changed my blog to www.karen-kho.com.
      Feel free to visit :)

      Delete
  2. great blog owner, great meal, great anniversary! hahahaa.... u didnt say celebrating how many year anniversary ooh? hahahaa...

    anyway, nice to meet you! i'm ed.
    1st time come in! hahahhaa....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there. i've changed my blog to www.karen-kho.com.
      Feel free to visit :)

      Delete