6.16.2011

I'm back !!

Aloha,i'm back people !! Hoooolaaa !! I'M BACK ! :D
A big wide smile brings a better day,this is what i told myself
If you cry at trouble, it grows double. If you learn to laugh at trouble, it disappears like a bubble.

Life still going on ! Up & Down as usual but i'm still here ! lol
Having a really bad times last month,everything came together ;(
Crush my car last few weeks,thanks GOD i'm still alive,appreciate much!
Anyhow,no matter what,i will never let things beat me down !!
I may be loser,and i'm weak,but all i want is just time recharge myself!!
So what if i lose?! JUST BOUNCE BACK!! and i'll be stronger this time :D

There are always villains out there who gonna pull you down.
SO WHAT?! Just don't give a damn!
Villains don't deserve our time,am i right :)
We had our own life,why cares about others?

Thanks for those who stand by my side whenever i'm down.
Thanks my friends for giving me so much laughter :)

I'm just writing this post to remind myself..
Everything happened to makes us stronger..
''Never a failure,always a lesson''

I'd rather to FAIL than regret for not giving any effort to get what i want !
People,whatever you want,don't hesitate yourself!
Believe yourself and chase for it !!

There's always brighter day after all these storm !
Forgive me for this random post,I'm just excited today !
Just trying to be happy everyday & stay positive :D
hahahahahahahahaha

That's all for this article ! hahaha
Have a nice day everyone !! xoxo


1 comment:

  1. your the best bloger i think! its my opinion!!! you did a perfect work. i hope that this one букмекерские конторы will be interesting for anyone.

    ReplyDelete